| 0 comments ]

Yes, the list continues, as I scour through my ipod to try to find the very best songs to run to. This challenge - the challenge of giving out the songs on my ipod's "Marathon Playist" - have made me reevaluate my whole playlist in a sort of brutal manner. Asking myself:

Does this song make me run faster?
Does this song lift me up?

For those songs that don't, I am trying to shift them to ANOTHER list - NOT my "Marathon Playlist."

Also important: as we talked about before, you DO NOT WANT songs on your running playlist that you listen to all the time. Instead, the songs on your marathon playlist should be the songs that are perfectly suited to making you run faster, farther, and happier. In this way you can train your body to WANT to move when you hear this music!

Today's selection is very women heavy;

Indigo Girls - i don't wanna talk about it
Midnight Train To Georgia - Indigo Girls
indigo girls - closer to fine
Indigo Girls - Galileo
It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Celine Dion F
That's The Way It Is - Celine Dion
I Need You - Leanne Rimes
Numb - Sia Colour
Getting Scared - Imogen Heap
Speeding Cars - Imogen Heap
regina spektor - Loveology
Regina Spektor - Aquarius
Us 4:52 Regina Spektor

Get more tips every day!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin