| 0 comments ]

It was a holiday yesterday in Argentina, and I found myself asking - why is it that I always want to give myself a break on the holidays?

And why does giving myself a break mean not running?

What if I could train my body to see running as a treat - and not the opposite?

In efforts to make running a treat for you this week, try the following easy steps:

1. Buy a new running related apparel item that you are excited to wear

2. Program all new songs into your ipod or other running MP3 player so that you have entirely new songs to listen to on your next run

3. Schedule your run with a friend you don't see much of

4. Take your run on the road to a beautiful new location

5. Reward your run with a favorite treat!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin