| 0 comments ]


So we went down to Morocco for a quick, wonderful five day jaunt. I hadn't been there since the days of TrippingOnWords with Lara, long before Hope Runs took over my life, and it was great to be back. We stayed right in the center, in a beautiful Riad (what they call the cute tiny hotels) stuck right smack in the middle of mazes and mazes of alleyways.

Some of the highlights?

-The fresh squeezed orange juice.
-The henna
-The sun

What didn't I do?

I did not run.

For 4 days I did not run. (Sure, I have missed 4 days before. But in the past few years I try not to.) Honestly, it baffles me how anyone could run anywhere near where we were staying, so of course, that is my handy excuse.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin