| 0 comments ]


As I get closer and closer to the 777 challenge, I start to get scared that I'm not running enough. Like, really really scared. It mostly revolves around the fact that other team members are running marathons. Napa, London, Boston, the team members are all over. I, in contrast, haven't run a full marathon in over a year. Will I forget how? Have I already forgotten how?

Sure, I've been doing other things this year. And I have been training. But I lack the marathons on my belt this 2009.

So here is the question of the day: Should I run a full marathon before the 777 begins next January, or should I be resting, training, and training more?

Opinions needed...


Get more tips every day!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin