| 0 comments ]


Here's my problem: I love a song, I listen to it a lot. I love another song, I listen to that a lot. Story continues....

So this means, if I find a song I love, I listen to it all the time.

When I'm running.
When I'm working on my computer.

When I'm commuting.


All the time.

Pretty soon, I'm firing up my ipod to go on a run and I'm thinking "oh no - I have to listen to that same old playlist again?"

Talk about bad motivation in the first few minutes of running. The answer to this self-induced problem, of course, is to keep your play list sacred.

Make a marathon playlist (or a running playlist) and only listen to it when running.


Get more tips every day!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin